In November, 2016 the Bender Jewish Community Center honored veterans — past and present — and re-dedicated the American Jewish Veterans Memorial...
Marcus Jones, a 34-year veteran of the Montgomery County Police Department, was formally sworn in as the County’s new police chief on Friday, Nov. ...
Potomac Community Village continues its tradition of special programs for members and the general public with a talk on Julius Rosenwald and hi...
Billed in the Autumn edition of the Potomac Friends of the Library newsletter as, ”A satirical debut novel … about a behemoth of a new house in a...
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- ‘Fridays with Friedson’ Offer Access in Potomac
- ‘Enhanced Juice’ in Annapolis
- Potomac Student Gathers Support for Maryland Day of the Girl
- Trone Sworn In
- WMCCA: Fulfilling the Potomac Master Plan
- Bullis QB Now a Redskin
- From a McLean Mustang to VT Hokie
- Churchill Returns to Region Final
- Saving Churchill in Shootout
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Opinion: Column: Chino Lourie, Rest in Peace
- Opinion: Commentary: Reduce, Reuse, Confuse: The Issue of Recycling in America
- Opinion: Column: Please Relief Me
- Opinion: Column: “Underwhere” and What
- Opinion: Column: “Maturation”
- Give Thanks to Your Favorite Educators in Montgomery County
- Bullis School Announces New Head of School
- Back to School Picnic: Potomac Elementary Families Celebrate
- Immunization Requirements For Montgomery County Students: Free Immunizations Offered
- Georgetown Hill Early School Grand Opening in Potomac Village
Learn about Julius Rosenwald and his legacy of funding schools for African American communities.
A satirical debut novel “about a behemoth of a new house in a DC suburb like ours.”